Monday, June 12, 2017

Field Trip: Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens in San Marino, California

I love this place, too.  This is the Huntington Library, Art Collection, and Botanical Gardens in San Marino, California.  We only spent six hours going through the gardens, and skipped the library and art collections (which we've visited in previous times).  For now it was just flowers and trees and ponds and streams.  And my kids spent at least an hour in the children's garden while I read a book.  Did I say, I love this place?



Japanese House









I do not understand this, but my son loved it.
















Sponge Bob on bamboo







Japanese House













2 comments:

Jade said...

Hi Ruth, these photos are absolutely lovely! I feel like plants and flowers all have their own unique personalities. :-)
What a beautifully spent day.

Ruth said...

Thank you, Jade. When I see flowers, especially these unique creations, I think of God's amazing sense of beauty and pleasure.