Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Little House Series on Audiobook

A long time ago, we listened to The Little House series on audio, which I checked out of the library. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to them because Cherry Jones, the narrator who performs the books, does an excellent job. She has a pleasant voice, reads with vitality and joy, and you can always tell when she is smiling during those suitable moments.  She is also a better singer than I am when it comes to singing the songs that Laura shares in her stories.

I was excited to find most of The Little House series audiobooks on Youtube.  So if you are looking to share the stories with your children, this is a great way to listen to them.



Here are the other books I did find, but the two I did not were Farmer Boy and The First Four Years.







No comments: